It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
(female)

Twisted Metal HB UserTwisted Metal HB User
I'm so full and bloated

I am so full and bloated for the past 14 months. It came on suddenly one day. I just ate 2 hard-boiled eggs i am stuffed like i ate a whole pizza. I am huge my stomach looks pregnant. i am also always constipated. I was never like this it just started on day out of nowhere. It's really depressing to feel this way and it is ripping my life away giving me no hope for the future knowing at this point i will probably be like this forever. i have been tested for everything possible. I just don't get it. I want answers and I want this to go away. Any advice? Anyone experience anything similiar?

Old 08-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
(male)

johanshaw HB User
Re: I'm so full and bloated

Dear i don't know what is your routeen of eating and which type of meal you are taking but here are some personal experience .Drink warm water empty stomach in morning and evening. don't take water or fluid before eating meal , use water before meal , don,t use alcohol or drinks like pepsi ,coke etc after meal , control your diet .take fruits full of water .this will certainly solve your problem

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanshaw View Post
Dear i don't know what is your routeen of eating and which type of meal you are taking but here are some personal experience .Drink warm water empty stomach in morning and evening. don't take water or fluid before eating meal , use water before meal , don,t use alcohol or drinks like pepsi ,coke etc after meal , control your diet .take fruits full of water .this will certainly solve your problem

thanks but i dont get how that will solve my problem, it feels like my digestion is slow and i get full fast, i will give this is a try though. Since this started gradualy i have gotton bloated more from carbonated drinks i never did before so that i can understand. since this started fruit is awful to eat it makes me very full very fast so i dont even bother with it anymore even fruit juice, vegetables either. there are only a few that dont make me feel horrible and that is corn, carrots, and celery, the rest are horrible. milk and all dairy makes me feel horrible too. basically everything even in small quantities makes me feeel sick. The only things i can eat without feeling horrible and only in small quantities i mean, as anything more then that of anything makes me sick, its just tuna fish, lactose milk, coffee, light cereal like chex mix, corn, most meats but not lunch meant, cucumbers, pickles honestly those are the ony foods i eat that i can handle in small quantities, everything else i feel sick as soon as i take a bite and i mean anything. so i really dont see how what you say wouold solve my problem? can you explain more?

Old 08-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #4
(male)

johanshaw HB User

Dear i can understand your problem basically your stomach is producing acid .For this purpose you may use honey 1 teaspoon morning and evening empty stomach . Lot of normal water not cold. and also use omeprazol after consulting to your doctor.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanshaw View Post
Dear i can understand your problem basically your stomach is producing acid .For this purpose you may use honey 1 teaspoon morning and evening empty stomach . Lot of normal water not cold. and also use omeprazol after consulting to your doctor.

my stomach is producing acid? to much or to little. it doesnt burn it never growls, and i took acid blockers ik took omeprazol prescribed and it did nothing. it doesnt hurt i am just so full. this is why it is so frustrating no one understands

Last edited by Twisted Metal; 08-16-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Metal View Post
thanks but i dont get how that will solve my problem, it feels like my digestion is slow and i get full fast, i will give this is a try though. Since this started gradualy i have gotton bloated more from carbonated drinks i never did before so that i can understand. since this started fruit is awful to eat it makes me very full very fast so i dont even bother with it anymore even fruit juice, vegetables either. there are only a few that dont make me feel horrible and that is corn, carrots, and celery, the rest are horrible. milk and all dairy makes me feel horrible too. basically everything even in small quantities makes me feeel sick. The only things i can eat without feeling horrible and only in small quantities i mean, as anything more then that of anything makes me sick, its just tuna fish, lactose milk, coffee, light cereal like chex mix, corn, most meats but not lunch meant, cucumbers, pickles honestly those are the ony foods i eat that i can handle in small quantities, everything else i feel sick as soon as i take a bite and i mean anything. so i really dont see how what you say wouold solve my problem? can you explain more?
Being constipated all the time is what is making you feel so bloated and full. You are probably not passing enough gas because it can't get around the hard stool. Stay away from soda,milk,corn and red meats as they make the constipation worse and will contribute to feeling more bloated.
I can tell you from personal experience that constipation is usually caused by lack of dietary fiber in our daily diet,poor water intake,and poor bowel habits. When I started eating a high fiber diet 25-30 grams a day,drinking at least 64 oz. of water a day, taking Citrucel twice a day,and making time each morning before I even get into the shower to sit on the toilet to move my bowels,or 20 minutes after I finish eating breakfast. when I eat and drink properly each day then it only takes me 2-5 minutes on the toilet to move my bowels but if don't then it can take as long as 30 minutes of sitting on the toilet before I am able to go. If I get lazy about any part of my routine for more than 2 days in a row then I pay the awful painful price on the 3 rd day trying to make myself go.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #7
(female)

joykay13 HB User

Try Alka Seltzer!

Old 09-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Metal View Post
I am so full and bloated for the past 14 months. It came on suddenly one day. I just ate 2 hard-boiled eggs i am stuffed like i ate a whole pizza. I am huge my stomach looks pregnant. i am also always constipated. I was never like this it just started on day out of nowhere. It's really depressing to feel this way and it is ripping my life away giving me no hope for the future knowing at this point i will probably be like this forever. i have been tested for everything possible. I just don't get it. I want answers and I want this to go away. Any advice? Anyone experience anything similiar?
You can change this by changing your diet and drinking lots of water instead of soda and milk. Slowly increase your fiber intake over a two week period to 25-35 grams a day and drink at least 64 oz. of water every day. Have set time schedule every day for sitting on the toilet to move your bowels. Allow up to 30 minutes for this and read,listen to relaxing music, or do slow deep breathing exercises to help relax your mind,body,and the sphincter muscles to relax to make it easier to go. The slow deep breathing does work and it does make it easier and pain free to move your bowels. I use this method of breathing every day and it makes it so much easier to go.

Reply Reply

Tags
bloated, constipation help, early satiety