It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
(female)

Niki1980 HB UserNiki1980 HB User
Bile Reflux/Bile Gastritis Help!

I am needing advice on to how to keep bile reflux / bile gastritis under control. What medications work best? I have noticed that stressful situations are brutal. Any advice on what medications help best during intense situations. (my father is very ill and in and out of the hospital and I am trying really hard to keep strong for him) I had my gall bladder removed 2 months ago. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Old 08-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
(female)

aes43 HB User
Re: Bile Reflux / Bile Gastritis Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki1980 View Post
I am needing advice on to how to keep bile reflux / bile gastritis under control. What medications work best? I have noticed that stressful situations are brutal. Any advice on what medications help best during intense situations. (my father is very ill and in and out of the hospital and I am trying really hard to keep strong for him) I had my gall bladder removed 2 months ago. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Niki,

Did you ever get your bile gastritis situation resolved? I had my gallbladder out four months ago, and I have a lot of pain in my upper abdomen now. My GI doc suggested that it might have to do with bile. I am taking Sulcrafate which helps a little, but I still have a lot of discomfort and fatigue, etc. Just wondered how your situation turned out. Thanks!

Amy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread