It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
(male)

jmoral12 HB User
Indigestion weight loss

Hi, I'm suffering through the same thing. I'm 23 and ive lost about 15 pounds. Ive had an endoscopy and a colonoscopy done and found nothing. I'm losing so much hair, and feel so anxious because of it. People have said that it's parasites or just plain out anxiety. I just don't know, my doctors don't want to do more test because they think it's all in my head. Idk, I'm I crazy or I'm I right!!! I hate this. I dont think I have IBS, even though that's what they told me.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
(male)

rajeshn123 HB User
Re: Indigestion and continuous weight loss

HI,
I'm facing the same problem which you have mentioned here (hopefully you are fully out of it now). I'm tried of answering questions from everyone about my weight loss and hair loss. I'm tired of my bloating and gas. You have mentioned that you are better now. Kindly let us know as to what you did i.e what were your treatments.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread