It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

Izzabella256 HB User
Unhappy Sharp Spontaneous Stomach Pains

Hi All,

I apologise for posting this on two boards but Im not too sure if this is cause by a digestive problem or a reproductive problem so I thought I better post it in both,

Over the last week I have been getting spontaneous stomach pains in the centre of my belly button region which is quite a sharp kind of pain that lasts a few minutes then goes, I normally bend forward when the pain comes on even if Im sitting down as it's quite painful. As it has only happened a few times I havent looked at triggers that may of brought it on but it just seems to come on quite randomly.
I have also noticed my stools have been looser then normal over the last few days, they fully formed and look fine just a bit looser then normal, I am also more bloated then normal.I get acid reflux quite badly from time to time but has been worse the last two nights

This may not be related but there was a possibility of pregnancy a few weeks ago as I had unprotected sex in Auguest with my fiance around the time I was ovulating (stupid I know but I didnt realise it was that time of the month and we are normally very careful) about 5 days later I had very heavy painful breasts which is very unusual for me and a slightly brown discharge but about 4 days later all the symptoms including my heavy breasts went away so I thought I couldn't be pregnant. I was going to do a pregnancy test but my period came 4 days early (again something unusual for me) which was very light and instead of just lasting about 4 days as normal it lasted nearly a week with spotting and blood on the toilet paper when i wiped myself for the last few days.

So what could this be?

Also I am under investigations at the doctor at the mo as I have high liver enzymes I had an ultrascan a few weeks ago that Im getting the results of next week Im not sure this is related but thought I should mention it just incase.

I am 26, slightly overweight at 14 stone, don't smoke and drink socially more then anything if I do drink at home its a glass or two with a meal.

Any help would be appreciated
Many Thanks
Izzabella256

Last edited by Izzabella256; 09-10-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: More Information

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: Sharp Spontaneous Stomach Pains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabella256 View Post
Hi All,

I apologise for posting this on two boards but Im not too sure if this is cause by a digestive problem or a reproductive problem so I thought I better post it in both,

Over the last week I have been getting spontaneous stomach pains in the centre of my belly button region which is quite a sharp kind of pain that lasts a few minutes then goes, I normally bend forward when the pain comes on even if Im sitting down as it's quite painful. As it has only happened a few times I havent looked at triggers that may of brought it on but it just seems to come on quite randomly.
I have also noticed my stools have been looser then normal over the last few days, they fully formed and look fine just a bit looser then normal, I am also more bloated then normal.I get acid reflux quite badly from time to time but has been worse the last two nights

This may not be related but there was a possibility of pregnancy a few weeks ago as I had unprotected sex in Auguest with my fiance around the time I was ovulating (stupid I know but I didnt realise it was that time of the month and we are normally very careful) about 5 days later I had very heavy painful breasts which is very unusual for me and a slightly brown discharge but about 4 days later all the symptoms including my heavy breasts went away so I thought I couldn't be pregnant. I was going to do a pregnancy test but my period came 4 days early (again something unusual for me) which was very light and instead of just lasting about 4 days as normal it lasted nearly a week with spotting and blood on the toilet paper when i wiped myself for the last few days.

So what could this be?

Also I am under investigations at the doctor at the mo as I have high liver enzymes I had an ultrascan a few weeks ago that Im getting the results of next week Im not sure this is related but thought I should mention it just incase.

I am 26, slightly overweight at 14 stone, don't smoke and drink socially more then anything if I do drink at home its a glass or two with a meal.

Any help would be appreciated
Many Thanks
Izzabella256
I can tell you from my personal experience from the pain from menstrual period and having IBS,and chronic constipation issues I get pain in my stomach more often than I can count. Having cramps from my period make my constipation issues worse because I am taking advil every four hours to control the cramps. Advil makes me get constipated so then I have more pain in my stomach because I can't move my bowels. It a constant vicious cycle !

The following user gives a hug of support to flipfleury:
Izzabella256 (09-11-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to flipfleury For This Useful Post:
Izzabella256 (09-11-2012)
Closed Thread