It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
(female)

FarmWife11 HB User
Gastroparesis, GERD, Lactose Intolerant

I have always had digestion issues for many years. I have had my gallbladder removed due to gallstones. I have GERD to an extreme that the reflux causes issues with my asthma. My GI thinks I could be lactose intolerant. On top of all that the test confirm that I have gastroparesis. It could be caused by anything, but I'm not focusing on that. I'm trying to deal with how to live now. My GI put me on Reglan (generic) and I have been taking it for a little over a month now. I take it before I eat to aid in digestion. He also reccommended that I take a Lactaid pill if I know I am going to be eating any dairy products and see how I get along. In the last week, when I take both medications and then eat dairy, I vomit within hours of eating. I usually upchuck three times and then I start to feel better. I'm not sure if this is due to the medication or just too much food at one time.

I have started doing more research on dietary changes and lifestyle changes for my conditions.

I would like to hear from people having similar issues and how you are dealing with it.

Closed Thread

Tags
digestion, gastroparesis, gerd, lactose intolerant