It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
(male)

gorkhali221 HB User
Hypochlorhydria , low stomach acid, Achlorhydria

hi
if you believe you have low stomach acid related digestive issue like SIBO, IBS, celiac or any intestinal issue and causing MALABSORPTION ie. feeling very weak, losing weight or unable to gain weight even after eating high caloire foods, this might help you.

medical history
-hpylori. year 2005
- use of PPI:aciphex for 6 years-
-developed IBS
-frequent food poisioning
_ use of antibiotic ciprofloxin:year 2010
-developed hemroids and SIBO, 2011
- use of probiotic align 2012
-malabsorption, weight loss and weakness
- use of antibiotic xifaxan for 10 days

i stopped taking probiotic (bifidus ) after i had asthma and high blood pressure and lost 15 lbs. Since then, i started losing 0.5 lbs - 1 lbs on daily basis even after eating huge meals. In 3 months i lost 30 lbs. Doctor told me i have severe pancreatic difficiency. Digestive enzyme caused irritation and never used it. i belive that longterm use of acciphex might have cause low stomach acid, pancreatic difficiency which promotes bacterial overgrowth in small intestine which got much worst when i took probiotic causing sever malabsorption problem and weight loss. This is what helped me gain some weight after 3 months.

I divided my 2 regular meals (lunch and dinner) into 12 meals. I eat 12 bowls of gravy(for easy digestion) after every one hour but that does not mean i eat 12 lunch. I eat what a normal person will eat in one day but i will just make 12 meals out of it by making it gravy(adding lot of water). I soak 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of mansoor dal ( bean family ) in water night before cooking. Then i will add some brocolli , turmeric powder and lots of water and make gravy out of it (gravy like mashed potato)in pressure cooker. The point is, the six bowl of gravy will contain same amount of nutrients in one normal lunch but just more water. And i eat one promogranate everyday which is best fruit i ever known. good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
(male)

gorkhali221 HB User
Re: Hypochlorhydria , low stomach acid, Achlorhydria

update: it worked for first 3 weeks but later i ended up losing weight due to constipation and acid reflux. But, this might still work if your can use vegetables instead of beans. Do not over eat. elevate your bed for stoping back flow of stomach acid in your lungs. Make sure you have complete bowl every morning. Drinking two glass of water helps emptying your bowl but it shouldn't be done everyday because it cause weight loss too.

Closed Thread