It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
(female)

Haleyblue27 HB User
Angry Can't eat with out throwing up:(

HELP/INPUT DESPERATLY!

Ok, this problem all started when I was five weeks pregnant. I had very bad morning sickness through the whole Pregnancy, but when it wasn't going away after around the third month something didn't seem right. Around 5 1/2 months along I had to go to the emergency room because of excruciating pain and found out I had gall stones. He thought that this was the reason I was vomiting and nauseas all the time but could not remove my gall bladder until I was no longer pregnant. Around 2 months post pardum, I had my GB removed but the problem was still not improving. I saw a gastroenterologist, had an endoscopy that showed mild gastritis and extra bile and did a gastric emptying study that shows how fast your digestive system is working and those results came up normal. Since they came up normal my doc. Suggested I go to a doctor at the university of saint Louis for further research. They are telling me they can't get me in until JANUARY!!! Ahh! I'm very confused at what to do or who to see at this point because I have been this BAD sick for 11 months now and no one can help me? Does anyone know if this sounds familiar or suggestions? Btw the medicines I have been on for the past year (bleh) are phenergen, prilosec, zofran, reglan, cholestyramine & maybe more that I've forgotten. When I get sick it's because the food feels like it is just sitting in my stomach for hours doing nothing but turning to liquid that make me sooo nauseas. Sometimes it will barely digest at all though. I feel sick very soon after eating (every time no matte what food, bland, low fat, anything ! ).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
(female)

JLS131 HB User
Re: Can't eat with out throwing up:(

Have you been checked for a hiatal hernia? I was having the same symptoms, couldn't keep anything down, always burping and then the food came back up, it was a hiatal. Still gives me fits sometimes but it's bearable.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 AM   #3
(female)

Kathryn1988 HB User

Why are you suffering fits with your Hernia? Do you mean they are like full on seizures?

Old 08-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
(female)

111222 HB User

They just checked my son for a h hernia and it came up negative. he is suffering from rumination syndrome which is actually behavioral. I am currently looking for someone to treat him but having major problems as it is not a well known thing at this point.

Closed Thread