It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
(male)

hart7023 HB User
malabsorbption with meds

i've been having this problem for while now, yet I have no idea of the cause. I take my psyhe mes...prozac, but they lost completly their effect, even after swtiching to diffrent ones. I googled options of the cause, one thing I found was something called malabsorbation syndrone. It's wierd because some supplements, and alcohol do take effect...but if I am having this issue, how exactly do I find out of having a digestive disorder?

been having diareea for months, they took samples and have to wait until the results come back. It's incredibly foul smelling. I don't know if this is the correct board....but I insist, I want to find out if this is the cause.

thank for any replies...

rj

Old 10-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
(male)

gorkhali221 HB User
Re: malabsorbption with meds

are you losing weight? give more detail about your health situation.. if you are having foul smelling diareea...stay away from sweets like juice, carbonated drinks fruits , sugars..and drink bowl of vegetable juice in every two hours. at least 6 bowls a day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
(male)

hart7023 HB User
Re: malabsorbption with meds

no its not the things im eating....i've put it under my tongue and still the effect will be haulted...i don't know what to do. It's really a frustration of no awnser at this time. Please tell me more options of what could be causing this...

Closed Thread