It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
(male)

kyrola HB User
Digestive problems

Hi! I'mtrying to possibly seek help with some stomach problems; I figure I would start with a forum to see if I can get some answers.

This recently started maybe 3-4 years ago, but it started with stomach discomfort, behind the belly button and a little lower into the intestinal area. Its discomfort, and almost like a pain feeling, it sometimes makes me feel like I had bad food, but I didn’t. I'm not sure the best way to describe it but a discomfort, bubbly, burning feeling? I can’t remember the last time I had a healthy solid stool, a lot of the time its gooey, sticky, porridge like, sometimes its solid, but its mucusy, and just sticks to the toilet bowl, and when I flush it just breaks apart. When I go to wipe after a bowl movement, it takes quite a bit of TP to finish the job, and I never feel as if I eliminate it completely. Sometimes I also feel like I need to go, but can’t push it out, I was told that your bowel movements should just come out on their own, but I always have to push and strain to feel like I get a complete movement, but yet I can still feel as I did not. Sometimes I will go to the bathroom 8 times in a day, and sometimes it may be every two days. It may just be a little tiny stool to a lot. My stool colors vary, sometimes it’s light brown, dark brown, dark brown with orange tint, and often its yellow ( not like school bus yellow, but a bright yellow tint mixed with the brown) on the TP when I go to wipe. It also smells like a horse manure I have noticed as well. It does affect me daily, its very distracting from work and social life and I was wondering if I could be directed in the right direction, im a 21 year old male, non smoker, drink plenty of water a day. I don’t have a bad diet, maybe some eggs, and a bagel at breakfast, lunch consists of sandwich, burrito, salad ( depends on the day ) I don’t normaly eat dinner anymore because of my stomach discomfort. I have also noticed its worse in the morning, and am very gassy in the morning. I have been drinking a lot of chicken broth only because Its the one thing I can put down without worrying about my stomach.

Can anyone direct me to something? Thank you very much!

Last edited by kyrola; 10-25-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
Re: Digestive problems

Sounds like you may have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Do some research and see if your symptoms match. Take care.

Closed Thread