It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
(female)

marrie12 HB Usermarrie12 HB User
allergy to fat in cow's milk and in beef

I need lots of help and information please. Do you know or suffer from digestive pain and problems when drinking milk and eating beef?

Thankyou
Marrie12

Old 11-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: allergy to fat in cow's milk and in beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrie12 View Post
I need lots of help and information please. Do you know or suffer from digestive pain and problems when drinking milk and eating beef?

Thankyou
Marrie12
Many people can't digest milk and milk products because they either have a lactose intolerance or have an allergy to milk and milk products, Whey is protein found in milk and milk products that also can cause allergies to milk products . Most people have digestive issues which can include excessive gas,diarrhea and constipation.
People who have chronic constipation problems can't eat a lot of beef because it usually makes the constipation worse.Beef doesn't digest well so it tends to make it more constipating. It's a good idea to drink lots of water when you consume a lot of beef to help move through the large intestine faster so it doesn't just sit there in the colon. I hope this information is helpful to you.

The following user gives a hug of support to flipfleury:
marrie12 (11-06-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
(female)

marrie12 HB Usermarrie12 HB User
Re: allergy to fat in cow's milk and in beef

Yes thank you very much, it makes sense now. I thought I was just going crazy, it's actually my daughter who suffers from this and I have found it so hard to believe. It's really hard to plan meals. It's a struggle every day but at least now it's easier to understand, thank you so much for your input.

Sincerely,
Marrie12

Closed Thread