It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
(male)

Matthew1986 HB User
Angry Acid reflux or Ulcer?, the waiting game!

Hey everyone, posting up a little concern in this topic im in need of a little advice and pointers

For just over a few months I've had consistent digestion problems crop up on and off, anything from small indigestion to episodes of rushing to the bathroom and ducking my head over the toilet

What really flared up was a night heading to bed over a week ago, i'd eaten a good sized meal of pasta bake, i got comfortable and within a few minutes all hell broke loose..for a better word or less!. My chest began to burn up on the inside with mild pain,my stomach gurgled and made a lot of noise, my burps were foul and gurgled with a large amount of acid coming up that quite literally waved its way down to my chest again with a burn like sensation...well for some of that episode i felt like i couldn't burp atall or it felt like i needed to just let out a large belch but couldn't without forcing! i really haven't had a case that's been this bad like this before because its always just dissapeared on its own if its been indigestion etc. I've no idea whats set it off, most likely multiple things but i cant nail it.

So the first thing after that acid attack i got in contact with my GP, i discussed everything i could,i'm currently waiting on results from a chest Xray and stool sample,today i'm due for a blood test which will be the final test unless they say anything further.

All symptoms above that I've mentioned are still happening, i'm having to think twice what i eat now...i have to say it worries me it feels like i cant breathe properly when it builds up in my chest n throat.

i just need to know what i'm in for in the long run, i dont want to do too much net surfing on the subject...it always brings up the worst case scenarios!

Thank you in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
acid reflux, indigestion, stomach ulcer gerd anxiety vicodin