It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
(male)

Norfolk7 HB User
Lower Abdominal Tenderness

When I lay on my back and press just below the belly button there is a deep pain. It's also tender when I press to the lower right. The pain has been the same for about 6 months. I've had a colonoscopy, MRI, CT Scan, small bowel barium xray and an endoscopy. I have had my prostate checked and a ton of blood work. All test came back normal. No constipation, bleeding, diarrhea, nausea, fever or any other symptoms, just tenderness. My Dr diagnosed it as IBS. I feel like the Dr is not listening to me and they might have missed something when reading the imaging test. I am a 41 year old male with a lovely wife and five children and I'm worried it could be something terminal....anyone with any advice????

Last edited by Norfolk7; 12-13-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
(male)

Norfolk7 HB User
Re: Lower Abdominal Tenderness

Bump...please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #3
(female)

chas9392 HB User

Hi
in having the same issues. R you sure your not constipated? Do you have any food allergies that you know of? H. Pylori ( most of us have just don't know ) gastritis can cause inflammation with ALOT of gas making your intestines very tender. Im not a doc & in at lost with my own sickness but i figured i could give some suggestions. I hope to hear from you soon & best wishes & hopes in you finding what it is.

Old 12-15-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
(female)

chas9392 HB User

Hi
in having the same issues. R you sure your not constipated? Do you have any food allergies that you know of? H. Pylori ( most of us have just don't know ) gastritis can cause inflammation with ALOT of gas making your intestines very tender. Im not a doc & in at lost with my own sickness but i figured i could give some suggestions. I hope to hear from you soon & best wishes & hopes in you finding what it is.

Old 12-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
(male)

Norfolk7 HB User

Hi Chas,

I tested negative for Hpylori and I dont think I have any food allergies. I dont think Im constipatedbecause I go at least once a day. I have an appointment with another dr for a second opinion soon. Hopefully I will get some more answers. Thanks for the response.

Closed Thread