It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
(male)

Flavioislegend HB User
Please help! First time posting

First off thank you so much for reading about my problem. For the last few years I been having this issue with upper left abdominal discomfort. It typically happens after I'm really full from eating I get this mild pain in my upper abdomen and i can get it to feel better by laying down or sitting basically changing my posture and I have also gotten this pain when I'm standing up for an extended period of time and if I sit it feels better. The pain isn't severe just annoying really and usually after I have a really full belly. I been to the doctor before and he said I had a hiatal hernia I just took his word and never went back. I looked up about hiatal hernias and doesn't really sound like what I have. I do get fits of reflux and heartburn I'm not sure if that's realted. Also about 10 years ago I had my gallbladder removed due to gallstones also not sure if that's related. The doctor that said I had a hiatal hernia told me to lose weight and that should help. (I'm about 50 pounds overweight) I'm on a diet now. I just need your opinion of what may be causing this. I'm a bit of hypochondriac and I tend to think the worst. Thank you for reading

Closed Thread