It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
(male)

Clifo23 HB User
Unhappy It's not gastro?!?

For the last 3 weeks I have been suffering badly from a combination of constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, fatigue and Adominal cramps. For the first 3 days I had this a few weeks ago I was Vomiting and then after I would Belch a lot which caused panic because I thought I was going to be sick again same with flatulence. But last night I vomited again. I've been to the doctor numerous times in the last few weeks which I've seen at least 2 different ones and they keep telling me it's normal and that I've just had gastro and it's "normal" to feel like this weeks later because its just my bowels and everything kick starting again. However I've had gastro many times before and it's never been as bad as this. Right from the start it did not feel like gastro considering I had Gastro a couple of months ago (September?). I'm getting tired of being palmed off at the doctors when I'm losing so much sleep over this with the pain. I stood on some scales at work and I've lost about 10kgs since all this has began. The strange thing is with the days I work. I feel better than the days I have off. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary on my days off that should be triggering this, even eating habits. But does anyone have any advice on how to cope with this or what it might be? I'd really appreciate this because I feel like I'm almost losing the quality of life!

Closed Thread

Tags
constapation, diarreah, fatigue, gastro, nausea