It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
(female)

BeachEinstein HB User
Lots of gas and stomach pain/bloating

I am 22 years old (female), and for most of my life I've been pretty gassy (no burping at all really, the other end of passing gas ;]). I remember in high school i started wearing baggy clothing because my stomach always looked bloated (I'm very thin).
Well here's some diet background,
I've always eaten pretty salty foods
I recently quit eating gluten (which hasn't helped too much)
It got a lot worse after i started drinking alcohol

Recently it's felt a lot worse, sometimes my stomach hurts (fells like its turning in pain) right after I eat my first bite of food, and then my stomach is bloated and it hurts. I get very gassy after sometimes.

My bowel movements are completely normal. At the moment it hurts to even push on my stomach, and I feel a lot of gas. Sometimes I can push on my stomach/intestinal area and move the gas bubbles around.I have been drinking alcohol a lot more lately. My stomach is also kind of noisy after eating.

Does anyone else have these problems? The pain when pushing on my stomach freaks me out and i'm always afraid I have stomach cancer!

Also dairy does not bother me, I am not lactose. But ANYTHING carbonated makes me bloat up. A lot of food does. I pass gas constantly sometimes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Lots of gas and stomach pain/bloating

Hi...firstly, making some changes in your diet would be the smartest thing to do....and eliminating certain foods, drinks or products would only make sense.

Would you mind to make a list of what your daily food/drink intake would be?

Do you also consume artificial sweeteners in the carbonated drinks?

Alcohol...well it's very difficult for the liver to clear it out of your system since you mentioned "a lot"....

Start with the food list.

q

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread