It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
(female)

TinyAngel HB User
I wake up with stomach ache

No matter what I eat the night before, every morning I wake up with unbearable stomach ache. I really don't know what to do. Any help with this?
Thinking to go to see a doctor if it continues like this until the end of the week. It has been already 3 days. Tried different teas and medicines but nothing worked.
Any suggestions, please?

Old 01-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: I wake up with stomach ache

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyAngel View Post
No matter what I eat the night before, every morning I wake up with unbearable stomach ache. I really don't know what to do. Any help with this?
Thinking to go to see a doctor if it continues like this until the end of the week. It has been already 3 days. Tried different teas and medicines but nothing worked.
Any suggestions, please?
Maybe you just need to go sit on the toilet to try to move your bowels first thing in the morning. Many people have to move their bowels first thing in the morning or soon after they get up or after eating breakfast.
Many times when I get that kind of stomache it's gas that needs to be expelled and it's usually really good indication that I need to move my bowels right away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
(female)

TinyAngel HB User

Thanks flipfleury.
I do go to the toilet couple of times a week, but I still have the pain. Now it started hurting more. Last night I couldn't fall asleep because of the pain. It was so painful. I had to sleep on my stomach as it was the only thing which calmed it down.
I have booked myself an appointment at a private clinic to see a doctor. Really need to get rid of this pain.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

stomach pain as in where exactly?

what medicines and teas did you take?

q

Closed Thread

Tags
stomach ache