What Could This Be?
Long story short, I've been having some GI and other issues for a few months now that I haven't been able to get resolved. I'm a 21 year old, otherwise very healthy male. Hopefully some people here can offer some insight and advice!
- Had a stomach flu in late June
- Had some sort of sinus infection in late July
It seems that this sinus infection is when the present GI symtoms started (I think, but it's hard to tell when the stomach flu residual cleared up and this started), the sinus issues resolved in about a week and a half but the other (GI) symtoms stayed.
- Got a single stool analysis that came back negative for everything in early September
- Blood tests were done in early September and came back negative for (HIV, H. Pylori, Thyroid issues, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Diabetes) (Everything was in normal range except slightly elevated Bilirubin)
- CBC w/ Auto Diff - All Normal
- Negative for valley fever
- Immunodeficiency Panel - Normal
- Immunoglobulin G - Normal
Lower abdominal pain
Occasional days of lots of gas
White coating on tongue - only when I consume sugar
Cold Hands and Feet
Weight Loss (~20lbs since August)
(All the symtoms are definitely by sugar and maybe also lactose to some extent)
Not consuming any sugar, lactose, or alcohol
I got an appointment with a GI, but not until the end of March.
Any ideas what this might be?