It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
(male)

mamal2k12 HB User
Feeling sick every single night at the same time?

Hello everybody. OK so for about a month now I have been felling Nauseous every single night at around 8-9PM Just before my dinner. I have went to a doctor 2 in fact and both have said I have Stomach Ulcer due to drinking too much Coca-Cola. So I stopped drinking it. He also gave me Amoxicillin as he said you have H.Pylori as well. So I took it for 14 days and BAM I was OK until Sunday night again. It happens in the morning as well when I am getting up to go to school however after a while it disappears but sometimes comes back at lunch time in school.

By the way I feel things moving in my stomach and it makes very strange noises. Also Most of the times I burp while I am felling like this and I'll be OK For say 4-5 Min's and after that it comes back again.

Any Tips or help appreciated. Thank You

Old 03-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Feeling sick every single night at the same time?

It may be because your stomach is empty and you are hungry. With only bile in your stomach, you can be nauseated. Try snacking in between meals.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
I have also had an Ulcer and H.Pylori.
The treatment is very harsh and it takes the stomach sometime to recover after.
You should have been told to take a PPI after treatment for at least one month. For the Nausea DOMPERIDONE is really helpful, you can also try Ginger-Tea and take a good Probiotic for at least a month.
Aloe-Vera Juice is also helpful. Eat smaller meals and often and dont eat anything two to three hours before bedtime.
All the best,

Solofelix.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
(male)

mamal2k12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi,
I have also had an Ulcer and H.Pylori.
The treatment is very harsh and it takes the stomach sometime to recover after.
You should have been told to take a PPI after treatment for at least one month. For the Nausea DOMPERIDONE is really helpful, you can also try Ginger-Tea and take a good Probiotic for at least a month.
Aloe-Vera Juice is also helpful. Eat smaller meals and often and dont eat anything two to three hours before bedtime.
All the best,

Solofelix.
Hello. Thank you for the reply. I was just wondering did you too have the same symptoms as me? Did you always feel nauseated at night?

Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

"YES"...
Night and Morning and on/off during the day.
Honestly after H.Pylori treatment my stomach was messed up for a whole year.
Noises/Burping/Gas you name it I had it.
I still wonder to this day if the treatment for H.Pylori is absolutely nessesary. Lot's of people find they suffer for a long while after with digestive symptoms.

Solofelix.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
(male)

mamal2k12 HB User

Quote:
"YES"...
Night and Morning and on/off during the day.
Honestly after H.Pylori treatment my stomach was messed up for a whole year.
Noises/Burping/Gas you name it I had it.
I still wonder to this day if the treatment for H.Pylori is absolutely nessesary. Lot's of people find they suffer for a long while after with digestive symptoms.

Solofelix.
And is it OK if I ask how you are now? and was yours because you drank too much coca-cola? And also did you feel like there was a lump in your throat while you felt nauseated and couldn't eat anything easily and chewed a lot until you can swallow the food?

Last edited by mamal2k12; 03-06-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi,
I'm just fine now. It took over a year to feel right and I am now into my second year since H.P.treatment.
My main symptoms were a feeling of regurgitation soon after eating, didn't get sick but a feeling like my food was coming back up after eating also lots of noises and knawing pain between the ribs and bellybutton area and the famous nausea.
I never drink Cola. My symptoms arrived because of H.Pylori and a Hiatal-Hernia.
I often get the lump in the throat and clear my throat a lot, which I guess is either Acid-Reflux or PND. I can now manage my symptoms through watching what I eat and Gaviscon when needed.
Hope this is of some help,

Solofelix.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #8
(male)

mamal2k12 HB User

Quote:
Hi,
I'm just fine now. It took over a year to feel right and I am now into my second year since H.P.treatment.
My main symptoms were a feeling of regurgitation soon after eating, didn't get sick but a feeling like my food was coming back up after eating also lots of noises and knawing pain between the ribs and bellybutton area and the famous nausea.
I never drink Cola. My symptoms arrived because of H.Pylori and a Hiatal-Hernia.
I often get the lump in the throat and clear my throat a lot, which I guess is either Acid-Reflux or PND. I can now manage my symptoms through watching what I eat and Gaviscon when needed.
Hope this is of some help,

Solofelix.
Thank you very much for taking your time and replying. I hope that yours never ever comes back and mine goes away sooner it is so annoying.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamal2k12 View Post
Thank you very much for taking your time and replying. I hope that yours never ever comes back and mine goes away sooner it is so annoying.
I wish you well,
Believe me it will go, I had every symptom under the sun and there were day's when I also thought I was stuck with it forever.
Eat Healthy, Learn to relax, and eat small and often.
I just know you will get well, it was over a year with me.
I send you my best wishes,

Solofelix.

Reply Reply