It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
(male)

joes2001sk8 HB User
Egg Burps - The Cure and what it is!!!

Hello,
I posted a long time ago on a different site that i knew the cure. I thought it was digestive enzymes because my burps, diahrea, bloating, gas, nausea went away when i started the pills. But then it came back of course. I know you probably are having trouble finding out what it is. I am 99% sure this is it: SIBO (it might be spelled differently.) It stands for, or is also known as small intestine bacterial overgrowth.

If you google it, you will see that indeed the symptoms you and i are plagued with from time to time are a result of SIBO, exactly. Hopefully you are reading this before you go through all the trouble of getting tested for everything else that has similar symptoms. I'll tell you what i was tested for too.

I was positive for H Pylori bacteria, so I had antibiotics. I got two stool tests after to see if i was positive after treatment, but they were negative. So that wasn't the egg burps cause, although i had probably other problems from H pylori that went away perhaps. I was diagnosed with IBS many years ago, have depression too, by the way. I did stool tests for parasites, ova, etc., all negative. It wasn't Giardia which many people think causes the dreaded egg burps. Maybe in some cases when you travel and eat bad food, but i think that's a whole other problem.

So it's not parasites, h pylori, or lack of digestive enzymes. I did the breath test finally through Kaiser and just got a call today that I'm positive for SIBO. I hope this helps you. Please let me know. Also, after antibiotic treatment for H pylori i remember feeling super good for 3 or 4 days. I was even able to eat bowls of cereal with milk (i'm very lactos intolerant) with no problem! Then my chronic diahrea, lactose intolerance, egg burps, etc., came back. I think it's because the antibiotics killed off SIBO but it came back because the treatment wasn't strong enough and was for h pylori. If you are familiar with SIBO, please tell me how i can keep from getting it again after treatment. Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from someone!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
eggs, rotten, sulfur burps, sulphur