It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
(male)

dask HB User
Unhappy Has anyone has similar symptoms with abdominal pain

Hi,

NOTE: PLEASE JUST DON'T READ REPLY AS WELL

I will tell you the background first

Background

Never had any issues or injuries as well as any abdominal issues before this

1. Had a knee injury took naproxin and had acidity which was treated with ant acid and ppi and recovered

2. a 4 months or so later developed chest like pain. then was told its gastric had endoscopy all clear

3. Blood test normal, ultrasound all clear for all organs (except colon and small bowel as they are not visible on ultrasound), Celiac seroligy test normal but with gloublin level at min level of range.

4. Pain was going down but persistent and dull sometimes at the back as well, later on had a CT done nearly 6 months post endoscopy. The result finally showed Jejunum loop circumferential thickening, no free fluid or etc etc

5. MRI done and showed the same jejunum after a month from CT

6. Capsule endoscopy done recently and waiting results

I don't have nausea, vomit, diarrhoea, weight loss etc. just abdominal pain and back pain. Pain when tying belt or having fit clothes and also while sitting down when lay down a lot better but not to the left as thats where my abdominal pain is and to the right its ok. I hear a lot gurgling at times as well.

Does anyone have had similar symptoms or findings? and what was teh final diagnosis?
I will update on my capsule endoscopy results

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
abdominal cramping, abdominal soreness, endoscopy, mri scan, small bowel