It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 8
bballmomx4 HB User
Food Poisoning?

I'm not sure if I'm on the right board. I have a food poisoning question. Yesterday morning I bought a dozen donuts for my sons birthday breakfast. I asked for no nuts, coconut or fillings. They sat on the counter all day yesterday and last night. This morning I took a bite out of a donut and it had a custard filling. I immediately spit it out into the sink, but obviously some got mixed in with my saliva and got swallowed. I called the donut shop and yes, my luck, their custard is real and not the processed stuff. So my question is, am I going to get food poisoning from that little bit?

Last edited by bballmomx4; 05-04-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.


There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added


janewhite1 (20), bluepumkin (18), solofelix (17), Harry (13), Titchou (8), flipfleury (8), ladybud (8), MountainReader (7), jmarple (6), rufous57 (6)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1013), Apollo123 (909), Titchou (856), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (763), ladybud (755), midwest1 (671), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!