It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
(female)

Caregiver2 HB User
Angry Odd Digestive Issues No Doctor Can Diagnose?

Hi...here is my shortened story. Upper right Quadrant Pain over a few months resulted in Ultrasound(Sludge Inflamed Gall Bladder, Kidney Stones in Left Kidney). Emergency Gall Bladder Surgery in October 2012. Thrush..Exactly 3 weeks later started having Excruciating Pain on Right side? Thought I had a Bile Leak? Off to the ER I go. Kidney Stone on my right side;-(... Never passed it. UTI and was given Levaquin through my IV. More Thrush. Then vomiting starts and horrible tastes and smells inside me and my House? Had mice die in Furnace a few weeks prior but only a few people could smell the putrid smell I was smelling. Had Air Duct Cleaning/Air Quality Testing. Negative. Still vomiting. Diagnosis was Stomach Virus;-(;-(....Endoscopy on Stomach on 12/1 reveals Gastroparesis? On Diflucan for thrush.....for 3 weeks. Never ever had this before......vomiting and weight loss continue.....12/13 back to ER with pain. CT Scan reveals colitis and dehydration. Elevated Liver Enzymes. stopped Diflucan. Given fluids, sent home on low residue diet. Still sick, back to Family Dr 2 days later. Hospitalized for 4 days. Vomiting, Nausea. Fluids, reglan thru IV. Discharged 12/18. New Years Day 2013.... Back to the ER. Still vomiting and tortured by smells, tastes and my house. 5 days in Hospital. Had MRCP which was negative and tons of other blood work. Diagnosed with Pancreatitis. Convinced a sympathetic nurse to get my GI Doc to order CT on sinuses which was negative. Back Home....same problems. Barely eating(soup, Welchs Fruit Bars, some water) still vomiting.....back to Doctor and admitted back to Hospital on 1/23/13. TONS of blood work, cultures, had about 6 different Doctors assigned to me. MRI on brain was negative. X-Ray on Kidney/Bladder Negative. Finally vomiting stops. Total weight loss 45 pounds. Malnourished. Had a PICC Line put in arm. TPN( Liquid Nutrition) started and was on this for Approx 2 months. Brought in Hematologist, tested for everything including HIV And genetic testing...negative. Finally did a Bone Marrow Biopsy....results not back until after being discharged 9 days later. Started eating in Hospital and not vomiting. Eating normal food but have been gluten free/dairy free for 2 years but even ate some food with Gluten/Dairy. Middle of Feb reveals Human Parvovirus? I knew Dogs got this? Recovery at my parents house while they were away for the winter. 2 months of Home Health/weekly blood work etc.
Off TPN the end of March. Weight about 12 pounds less than before all this started. Lost a few pounds at first. Went to Arizona middle of April. Returned and had the worst weekend of Diarrhea ever. Lost more weight, never had Diarrhea the whole time I was really sick. Different smells and tastes now. Still nasty but house no longer reeked.......was inside me. Weight loss is continuing. Seems bowels have slowed down to nothing. Was so backed up I had to go to Urgent Care last week. Had Pelvic Floor Issues last year, through Divine Intervention found out one of my Jan Blood Tests revealed I was born with an extra X chromosome. 47 XXX Syndrome. Doc sent for further testing which came back positive for whole body;-(;-(..... Went to GI's associate....,NO idea regarding tastes/smells. Just had allergy testing. Positive for ragweed/grass. Couldn't even eat last night. Food just sitting in stomach;-);-(;-(..... Taking Milk of Magnesia/Miralax for bowel problems. Using Dilators for pelvic floor stretching. Xanax for anxiety. Take other meds too. Have History of Digestive Issues, Fibromyalgia. Have this horrible smell/taste in mouth. Sometimes like a wood burning smell...sometimes rancid. Constant sinus drainage. Had 2 scopes. No yeast in throat like before. Have to sleep sitting up due to sleep apnea/drainage. Need new CPAP Supplies.....another long story of unable to obtain through 1 company. Had to find another DME Provider;-(;-(... Back to Doctor yesterday. Ordered CT Scan of Pelvis. Next step Mayo Clinic. Does anyone have any ideas? Also, saw a new Holistic Doctor who thinks I am low on Magnesium. Always had to have TONS of Magnesium/Potassium every Hospital admission. Blood work is good. ALT/AST normal. Cholesterol is very high but stopped taking statins a long time ago due to added aches....unable to get out of bed with Fibro. I'm at my wits end. Depressed to put it mildly. Do not know where to go next??? Please I need help....Fast......Thank You.......Kelly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply