It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
(male)

megzy HB User
i burp all the time

hi,
i have this problem the last few months.
i burp all the time no matter what i eat. i even burp when i wake up in the morning without eating anything.
its worth to mention that i dont feel any stomach pain or burns or any other symptom whatsoever.
the only thing is that i feel uncomfortable in the stomach and it sometimes makes me nervous. its also frustrating because i have to sit in an upright position in order to allow my body to burp. when burp a few times it dissapears until another hour or until i eat or drink something. this loop happens everyday.
i went to the doctor a week ago and he gave be some pills to take every morning before breakfast. its called Remeprazole 20 antiulcer
i also took blood tests and allergy tests and they are all fine.

so far the symptoms are the same and its getting really annoying
does anyone have a similar problem?

Old 07-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
Re: i burp all the time

When I had excessive burping, especially first thing in the morning, I went to my ear nose and throat doctor who diagnosed me with esophageal reflux and put me on medication for a few months. In the meanwhile I lost some weight and that also seemed to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
(female)

dmarie725 HB User
Re: i burp all the time

Hi...I've been experiencing unexplained frequent burping for the last 2 months, out of nowhere. I have to burp as soon as I wake up in the morning. It's on and off throughout the entire day, not related to eating, although when I eat that does trigger it to be worse. I had a completely normal endoscopy so my dr. is calling it stress and anxiety but I'm not sure I accept that. I was wondering how your situation is going and if you've figured anything out? Please let me know.

Closed Thread