It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
(male)

magicwords HB User
Red face How to clean stomach entirely in morning and feel better?

Hi,

I really want to get rid of my stomach issue. I need to feel the totally empty stomach after come out from toilet. I leave my house at 8.00 a.m. and throughout the day thenonwards I always feel like going again to toilet because my stomach is not clean. It makes me upset and I can't concentrate on my work in office. I don't know how to tackle this. What is the best way to clean the entire stomach? I am 30 years old and I am working in IT field. Please suggest some easiest way. I already know the maintaining dieting etc. kind of things. So if there is any easy home method, please suggest.

Thanks in Advance,

Gaurav

Old 09-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

SoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB User
Cool Re: How to clean stomach entirely in morning and feel better?

A wholesome meal ought not cause digestive problems of that character. Have you tried a breakfast of (regular rolled oats) for oatmeal [plain or with some milk/brown sugar added, or perhaps small chunks of cheese], perhaps also a banana, a glass of cool water, a small (6 oz.) glass of juice? A major change in cuisine sometimes takes several days to adapt to.

An empty stomach leads to lowered blood sugar (you're apt to have concentration problems and feel unduly tired by the end of a morning's work imo).

sf

Last edited by SoundsFamiliar; 09-19-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #3
(male)

magicwords HB User
Re: How to clean stomach entirely in morning and feel better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundsFamiliar View Post
A wholesome meal ought not cause digestive problems of that character. Have you tried a breakfast of (regular rolled oats) for oatmeal [plain or with some milk/brown sugar added, or perhaps small chunks of cheese], perhaps also a banana, a glass of cool water, a small (6 oz.) glass of juice? A major change in cuisine sometimes takes several days to adapt to.

An empty stomach leads to lowered blood sugar (you're apt to have concentration problems and feel unduly tired by the end of a morning's work imo).

sf
Thank you friend for your kind reply. I had tried having oats in morning, but not so frequently. Do you have any suggestions for bedtime exercises? or may be dinner replacement? I don't know if this is appropriate question, but still . . . . . I really want to get rid of going to toilets . . . . lol

Old 09-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

SoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB UserSoundsFamiliar HB User

To me, it sounds like food disagrees with you (hence the stomach/toilet issues). Perhaps there is a particular food, or general category of foods, that is irritating your digestion?

You could experiment and keep a record of what you eat and how you feel afterwards. Simpler foods are easier to keep 'track' of for this purpose. With patience and methodically trying different foods that are readily available, if it is the type of food affecting you, this may be a helpful approach.

However, you may have a major intestinal disease such as gluten sensitivity (which means: all foods containing wheat products are likely to lead to intestinal upset). There are other 'sensitivities', it's not just gluten that is a possible culprit (but it is a very common one). And really, these sorts of issues should be discussed with your doctor (as delay in proper diagnosis and treatment could lead to major damage to your intestinal system).

sf

Old 09-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
(male)

magicwords HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundsFamiliar View Post
To me, it sounds like food disagrees with you (hence the stomach/toilet issues). Perhaps there is a particular food, or general category of foods, that is irritating your digestion?

You could experiment and keep a record of what you eat and how you feel afterwards. Simpler foods are easier to keep 'track' of for this purpose. With patience and methodically trying different foods that are readily available, if it is the type of food affecting you, this may be a helpful approach.

However, you may have a major intestinal disease such as gluten sensitivity (which means: all foods containing wheat products are likely to lead to intestinal upset). There are other 'sensitivities', it's not just gluten that is a possible culprit (but it is a very common one). And really, these sorts of issues should be discussed with your doctor (as delay in proper diagnosis and treatment could lead to major damage to your intestinal system).

sf
The main thing I should confess is I am the culprit of indisciplined eating. I am now habitualised to eat outside food, especially fast food and chinese food and many other food types. I like going in McDonalds and at many more attractive food restaurants. . . . .

Old 09-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Such practices are incredibly unhealthy over the long term.

A young body can appear to tolerate this with minimal or trivial inconvenience, but nonetheless internal damage is building up (especially to your cardiovascular system).

I urge 'moderation' (greatly reducing the frequency and quantity of such practices -- reserve such indulgences as a rare, perhaps once or twice weekly, "treat").

sf

Old 09-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicwords View Post
Hi,

I really want to get rid of my stomach issue. I need to feel the totally empty stomach after come out from toilet. I leave my house at 8.00 a.m. and throughout the day thenonwards I always feel like going again to toilet because my stomach is not clean. It makes me upset and I can't concentrate on my work in office. I don't know how to tackle this. What is the best way to clean the entire stomach? I am 30 years old and I am working in IT field. Please suggest some easiest way. I already know the maintaining dieting etc. kind of things. So if there is any easy home method, please suggest.

Thanks in Advance,

Gaurav
Try eating a bowl of oatmeal with ground flax seed and 6 stewed apricots or prunes. These are high in fiber and will add bulk to your bowel movements. Take a short brisk walk after eating a meal as this helps to kick in peristalsis so you will move your bowels within about 30 minutes after eating. Citrucel or Metamucil may help to add bulk to your bowel movements so that you are more likely empty your rectum and lower sigmoid colon. Making time to sit on the toilet every day at the same time helps your body to maintain a schedule for moving your bowels on a regular basis.

Closed Thread

Tags
bowel disorder, bowel disorders, bowel issues, digestion, stomach