It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Digestive Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
(female)

aambard HB User
please help

My story is it started in Feb with severe stomach pain on the left side, alittle above & alittle below my belly button (like a C around the belly button). Whatever I ate or drank just sat there, a lot of pain, gas, burping. Was told it was GERD/Acid Reflex and Divertiulitis. Put on Nexium & antibiotics unfortunately I could not tolerate none of the 3 antibiotics I was put on. I really didn't eat or drink for a month & loss 25 lbs. I've have an EGD, ultrasounds, X-rays, HIDA scan, blood test and thank God everything came back normal.

Was told it was IBS. Fast forward, stomach issues never went completely away. Still have the symptoms with the only true momentary relief is when I burp which is all the time. Now bouts with constipation have joined in and the latest scare is discomfort after a bowel movement and yellow residue when I wipe and blood on the tissue, discomfort around my rectum area and stool is brown (almost tan). My stomach rumbled and swirl sounds all the time. Sometimes when I don't eat it's worse. I take Tums & gas pills constantly. I'm at a loss but very scared. I'm having a Sigmoidoscopy next week.

I should also add I have large fibroids and fibromyalgia. Please someone help.

Last edited by Administrator; 10-03-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
(male)

BitByTick HB User
Re: Constant Burping, Fatigue, Bloated, Stomach Pain!! Please Help

Sorry that youíre going thru
I had developed some of your symptoms from taking some meds. My ND (not MD) put me on Zypan and Xylitol with Erythritol. It cleared up in 2 months. In addition I went on a Mediterranean diet with no wheat, starches, and no process foods
Get Better

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2013, 06:18 AM   #3
(female)

apples1234 HB User
Re: Constant Burping, Fatigue, Bloated, Stomach Pain!! Please Help

I would take a super-probiotic called keybiotics, you do have to order it or maybe you can find a super probiotic in a health store but that's what I would do, seems like you have a bacterial over growth some where in your body. they thing about keybiotics is it gives you energy and help with ibs and stomach issues I would look it keybiotics and get it. I ordered some as well because I have the same issues.

Closed Thread