It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 11:08 AM   #1
(female)

janielou75 HB Userjanielou75 HB User
Please make sure your address is right

I have been waiting for my award letter so I will know what benefits I get and when I might get it.
It has been plenty long so something told me to call the 1-880 number and so I did and the agent I was talking to told me my letter was sent to my previous address.
I asked him why because I have called there several times to make sure they have the right address even though I moved 2 years ago.
I went down the street to my old address because I know the people who moved there and I knocked on their door for a long time. I could see them peeking out the blinds but they never answered. They take alot of drugs and I am guessing they have taken all my mail that goes there and done whatever with it even though I asked them kindly to let me know if I got anything.
Oh well, I hope they don't get my SS number or anything. They have been in jail for stealing and drugs.
The agent said he will mail me another letter of award.
I am kinda upset because as most of you, I have waited forever
Oh well, it will get here eventually.
I just wanted to warn people to make sure your address is right

Last edited by janielou75; 07-23-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB Usergayle428 HB User
Re: Please make sure your address is right

Very true!

I knew someone who had filed for SSDI, then ran out of money, and had to move in with her brother. But she completely forgot to tell her attorney or Social Security that she had moved.

After weeks of searching, her attorney finally found her, to tell her the good news that she won.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread