It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2008, 05:39 AM   #1
(male)

Jscw66 HB User
No backpay yet! Still waiting

Hi,

I still waiting on my SSDI backpay. It has been three months and nothing and sick and tired of waiting. I want to see who else is waiting as well.

I call every week. I get different responses from different people. SSA is awful system.

Thanks for listening
JSCW66

Old 09-04-2008, 04:18 AM   #2
(female)

rickswife07 HB User
Re: No backpay yet! Still waiting

It is awful that you are STILL waiting! It is like they have no compasion when you call and get a different response from everyone you talk to! I really do not understand thier system at all (and I use the word "system" lightly-it is the most unorganized mess I have ever witnessed)
I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers---Good luck!
-Rachel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
(male)

Jscw66 HB User

thanks. I call again today they said once again it is still at the payment center being process. I am so tired of hearing that. This SSA is mess and disgrace to americans citizens.

Hope i god i want this nightmare to end soon.

J

Old 09-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #4
(male)

Jscw66 HB User

thanks. I call again today they said once again it is still at the payment center being process. I am so tired of hearing that. This SSA is mess and disgrace to americans citizens.

Hope i god i want this nightmare to end soon.

J

Old 09-12-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
(male)

Jscw66 HB User

Does anybody knows how long does it take to recieved ssdi backpay. i have been waiting since june and nothing. thanks.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #6
(female)

grannygonecrazy HB User

Hello,do you get ssi?? If so your case might be like mine,just found out I wouldn't b receiving any ssdi backpay.If I understand SS.correctly we will get all our backpay thu ssi and it will be in 6mths.installments.Myself like you have been waiting and waiting,and you darn sure get different answers with every call you make to them.I might have misunderstood my worker,but from what he told me this is how it works if you get both ssi and ssdi benefs.I hope to goodness I was told wrong,but i've been waiting since April.Good Luck with receiving yours.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:29 PM   #7
(male)

Jscw66 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygonecrazy View Post
Hello,do you get ssi?? If so your case might be like mine,just found out I wouldn't b receiving any ssdi backpay.If I understand SS.correctly we will get all our backpay thu ssi and it will be in 6mths.installments.Myself like you have been waiting and waiting,and you darn sure get different answers with every call you make to them.I might have misunderstood my worker,but from what he told me this is how it works if you get both ssi and ssdi benefs.I hope to goodness I was told wrong,but i've been waiting since April.Good Luck with receiving yours.

hi, I was approved by the judge for both ssi and ssdi. i did recieved my backpay for ssi in june I recieved it all in one sum and that was it for ssi then started recieving monthly payments of ssdi in june. I recieved a letter from ssdi in late may stating once my attorny get paid and adustment of ssi i get I will recieved difference of ssdi backpay.

it just this waiting game is tough. i want it to end as quick as possible

Jscw66

Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB User

I would contact your attorney or local caseworker, thats what they get paid for. Some processing centers are very slow. Once during a review and reinstatement it took 9 months for my pay to come but this was due to my local case working screwing up. I took it to his boss who corrected the situation within days and he was well... fired.

Closed Thread