It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jbsim HB Userjbsim HB User
6 months and still waiting for Alj decision

Do you think my poor sick husbands going to get denied? Why would it take so long. So so sad

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jbsim HB Userjbsim HB User
Re: 6 months and still waiting for Alj decision

Hes waiting on a decision from the Judge for SSDI.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
(male)

armyvet HB User
Post Re: 6 months and still waiting for Alj decision

O.K. Then resend the casework to the Applicable Judge for the DISTRICT. The State paper pushers are doing a Federal Jobs and that makes the question null and void. I had to fight by myself for my benefits both SSI and VA. I wrote directly to the person who wrote back to me. I Made sure that the judge understood my situation and sked for no Courtroom date. Once agai I emphasis that you make sure you add current medical info to include any tets,xrays, netc. Also that your husband is currently unable to hold any type of job due to inability to make a compenhensible living or some thing like I wrote yesterday. All Federal Judships are not filled so you need to contact the one who would read your case after State turns you down twice (2nd time is appeals process) you may have to write to the judge who is temporarily handelingcases for your state. Be honest, forward with all info and press the fact that you are handeliing the case for him as his caretaker as well as partner. Emphasize that you will not want a courtroom as this pleases a judge to no end to make a decision off case load rather than trying to squeeze yet another courtroom adventure.

Closed Thread