It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2009, 05:51 AM   #1
(female)

neenie53 HB User
Unhappy received letter from ssd medical approved non medical not determined yet

i received a letter from ssd saying i was approved medically but waiting to find out about non medical. it has been since january 9 th . the letter also said not to write or call untill i received 2nd notice. i am out of money to pay bills affraid i am going to lose everything. how much longer must i wait ?? it has been 38 days since i heard this . can anyone tell me how long this is going to take. why havent i heard from ssi ?? i have nothing . my husband passed away in october of cancer . so i applied for disability and survivors benefits. please help me figure this out . i am trying to hang in there but am scared. thank you ahead of time for any input. this is my first posting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: received letter from ssd medical approved non medical not determined yet

Can you give me some more detail on the letter your received?

Thxs.

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
(female)

neenie53 HB User
Re: received letter from ssd medical approved non medical not determined yet

the letter in fact was 3 letters . one from ssi, one from survivors benefits and ssd . they all said the same thing . i am approved for medical but havent finished with non medical. it said will notify you soon. they made the date of disablity on 11/1/08 . since i was gainfully employed from 10/06 to 4/08. during that time i didnt have enough medical evidence to know how severe my condition was. like my degenerative arthirits happened over night lol. i feel like i am in limbo . just to know when i could expect the money so i can tell the bank would help. thank you so much for reply . i hope someone can let me know how much longer the wait is. thanks again

Closed Thread