It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Harmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB User
Made up doctor

The judge wrote up in her denial letter a doctor from a county facility wrote up I was just fine & nothing is wrong whatsoever. Trouble is I never met this doctor or ever heard of him. Seems strange not to type out his entire name, I would think that would be the professional way & to also list where he is from. Found this doctor on the internet and it is a very vague website and again no one I ever saw or met. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I would actually like to meet this doctor.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User
Re: Made up doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmoney View Post
The judge wrote up in her denial letter a doctor from a county facility wrote up I was just fine & nothing is wrong whatsoever. Trouble is I never met this doctor or ever heard of him. Seems strange not to type out his entire name, I would think that would be the professional way & to also list where he is from. Found this doctor on the internet and it is a very vague website and again no one I ever saw or met. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I would actually like to meet this doctor.
All I can think if is that the judge got you mixed up with someone else? I hope this was not done on purpose. That would be fraud. I am not sure who you would address this to, but if this is the basis for your deniel I would be doing everything I could to overturn it. Does your Attorney know about this? I think that is the best place to start.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
(female)

sickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB User

Can you request a copy of where the doctor met with you and examined or talked to you? I would request a copy and figure out who this doctor is asap.

How in the world did you figure out that was in your file?

Old 08-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Harmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB UserHarmoney HB User

My attorney will be notified of this today when I finish my report on what was done wrong at my hearing. I was shocked & still am. I know I never saw this doctor, and like I said before the judge does not state what facility this doctor worked out of or his full name. She just used a first initial and the last name. This is fraud.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

I will be requesting a copy & proof. I know with a doubt I never met or spoke with the doctor the judge put down. Naturally her made up doctor says he found absolutely nothing wrong with me. I can't believe I missed this before. I was so upset over receiving the denial I set it aside & didn't look at again until my attorney told me to go over it and list everything. It is also very unprofessional of the judge not to list the facility where her made up doctor examined me. I know the place I was going during the year she mentions, I know I never talked with this doctor. For one thing it is a man, I never spoke with one man at the facility I was going to at the time. I actually only spoke with several therapist who were not doctors, and at the time I was not on medication or requesting to get it from a doctor. The dates she uses many times is wrong of when things happened. She writes it as though she knows all of this is true to justify denying me.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

pupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB User

Had you ever been in or seen at that particular county facility? If you haven't then it will be easy to prove an error in your case.

Pup

Old 08-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

BlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB UserBlueSkies14 HB User

Harmoney, the judge that denied you? Do you know her name?

Old 08-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #8
(female)

edrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB Useredrivera61 HB User

could it be that where you were seen at has a group of dr.and the main dr. sighned off on it? just athought

Old 08-08-2011, 08:45 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

I wasn't going to a county facility in the year the judge wrote about. I can easily prove where I was going & that I never saw a doctor.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

No, a main doctor couldn't have signed off because I wasn't seeing a doctor during the year the judge wrote about. I was seeing a therapist who was not a doctor & I didn't take medication to see a doctor for. I know I never saw this doctor, I know it is fraud and something made up by the judge to justify denying me. I'm glad now to find this on my denial because it will be fun finding out where & when I saw this doctor I've never met. Pretty difficult to evaluate someone if you never saw them. The doctors I actually did see she does list, but she claims after 30 yrs. of their professional experience they don't know what they're talking about. I find it rather interesting how she came to the conclusion she did. Plus, how she brought the Rehab examiner in paid for by taxpayers dollars & never asked her where I could work. Don't bring her in then if she didn't use her!! She figured I'm so stupid I'd never notice this, she came close to me not noticing it but it's too late now. What a disgrace she is as a judge. I feel bad for all the people this trick has been played on that never noticed. No wonder this judge has one of the highest denial ratings.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #11
Inactive
(female)

Yes, of course I know her name. It's all over her denial letter.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

pupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB User

I think she wanted you to share ;-)

Pup

Old 08-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #13
Inactive
(female)

I had the feeling she wanted me to share, but I don't think it would be allowed on this board to reveal her name or I would.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #14
(female)

sickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB Usersickandtired99 HB User

I hope you get to the bottom of this and then get this judge in some major trouble; I'm shocked but I don't know why I've heard of things happening but not to this extent...maybe the judge is just "confused" I'm sure there will be some cop out or reason for her actions.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #15
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User

If that was the primary reason you were denied than i hope you can fight her decision a lot easier now. That judge messed up in a big way. I hope you are able to prove that you never went to that DR she says you had. It all sounds very fishy to me.

Closed Thread