It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
(male)

Slaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB User
What more can i do?

A little back ground, I have gout, bursitis, enlarged heart liver and spleen, moderate bone degeneration, high blood pressure, and insomnia. I am sure there are others i forgot these are the main problems i have and deal with on a regular basis. I am currently waiting on my ALJ. I talk to a paralegal on a regular basis as i am going stir crazy and losing my apartment car and many other things. I called the ODAR that has my case because i was told the Judge who was assigned to my case was on leave. I talked to the guy who answered the phone. He let me know the judge was back from leave and that my case has notes to push forward for dire need as i did request do to the fact i am running out of food and 4 months behind on rent. Does anyone know what else i can do to get scheduled sooner? i was told my case should be scheduled soon but i have been told that for the last month and a half. Thank you for any help you may have.
I forgot to mention that my doctor already signed paperwork saying my conditions make it to where i cannot pick up more than 10lbs and cannot stand for more than an hour. If i sit too long my hands go numb.

Last edited by Slaughter1984; 10-07-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
(male)

wilso2fc HB Userwilso2fc HB User
Re: What more can i do?

My heart goes out to you
I feel your pain, quite literally
My hearing was a long time in coming, but unfortunately, I do not know of any way of speeding up the SSA bureaucracy. It seems like it will never end, but the good news is once you get a specific date, time starts flying again, and my stress lvl dropped, as I had tons (8 yrs worth) of medical records etc., and the attorney felt it was a no brainer, as the first denial was put off on the prievous lawyer, who apparently did a poor job.
Please excuse that overlong sentence!
Anywho, I wish you the best of luck and keep the faith!
Jon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread