It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Disabilities Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
(male)

9 lv spinal fus HB User9 lv spinal fus HB User9 lv spinal fus HB User
Meeting a listing

Hey everyone. Here's another question for you guys. My 9 level spinal fusion is supposed to meet a listing. The lawyer I talked to says I should have been granted disability and after a year re-evaluate me to see if theres improvement. But by the time I had my hearing nine months had passed. So in my denial letter they basically said I was better now. My question is; If you dont meet a listing when you first apply for disabilty, but you do at some point between all yr appeals at each level...how do you make social security know you meet a listing in between appeals without being in contact with them??? My rep was Allsup and they did a really bad job with everything. So does anyone out there heard of anything like this???:

The following user gives a hug of support to 9 lv spinal fus:
jgrangran (10-15-2011)
Old 10-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User
Re: Meeting a listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9 lv spinal fus View Post
Hey everyone. Here's another question for you guys. My 9 level spinal fusion is supposed to meet a listing. The lawyer I talked to says I should have been granted disability and after a year re-evaluate me to see if theres improvement. But by the time I had my hearing nine months had passed. So in my denial letter they basically said I was better now. My question is; If you dont meet a listing when you first apply for disabilty, but you do at some point between all yr appeals at each level...how do you make social security know you meet a listing in between appeals without being in contact with them??? My rep was Allsup and they did a really bad job with everything. So does anyone out there heard of anything like this???:
You need the names and address's of the DR's you been to that know your condition. obtain your medical records and give them to your Lawyer , or have your Lawyer get your new evidence. The new evidence neeeds to be submitted to social security.

The Following User Says Thank You to mscat40 For This Useful Post:
jgrangran (10-15-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
(male)

Slaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB UserSlaughter1984 HB User
Re: Meeting a listing

Tell your lawyer to get them. If they do not get them with in a few days contact your doctor yourself and pick them up then have the doctor bill your lawyer for your medical records. Thats what i did. Then make sure your lawyer submits them to SSD. Which level are you at? if you are waiting for your hearing like i am, you can call and see if there is a way you can submit it yourself. I called and got information on my case myself. I hope the best for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Slaughter1984 For This Useful Post:
jgrangran (10-15-2011)
Closed Thread