It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #1
(female)

JustMeBeingMe HB User
Update on my divorce

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone for your supportive words and give you an update on my divorce.

Last Friday, we met with the mediator for 3 hours and came up with an acceptable plan on how to distribute the assets and debts from our 11-year relationship. The only thing left is to hire an attorney and have them file the appropriate paperwork. I have asked my husband to wait on this because I am going to have carpal tunnel surgery done soon and would like to continue on his policy until all my pending health issues are finalized. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow and the surgery should be scheduled soon.

Though my soon-to-be ex-husband says he doesnít agree with both doctorsí diagnosis, he seems so much easier to get along with than he was before. I have moved my bedroom to the main floor of our home. I am just now getting used to sleeping alone and I think I am going to like it. I am so happy that I am not responsible for picking up after him anymore. I donít have to cook if I donít feel like it and if he needs to use my bathroom, he knows better than to leave the seat up!

WOW! I am starting to feel a slight bit of euphoric freedom coursing through my veins. Though I have experienced more pain and anxiety in the last couple of months than I ever have before, I can see a pinhole of light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks again for everyoneís enduring support and encouragement.

To better days for all,

Becky

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread