It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2006, 07:38 AM   #1
(male)

Falcon554 HB User
Hey CD im divorced now!

Yep it was final on Thurday. We are still very close tho. talk to her everyday and see her 4 to 6 times a week. Go over to do my laundry, watch movies, and stuff like that.

She is really starting to see the destrution she has caused in her life. She has soooo much guilt about the affair and all the other stuff she has done that I think thats the biggest problem with us now. We did not even go to cort for the divorce, she filed and 6 months later it was done. We help eachother out with money, I had to pay her rent and she helped me with my bills. When she talks about stuff she uses "we" alot lol.

When we do talk about us she says "you know why we are getting a divorce its because of all the crap I have done" Does not matter that I can forgive her for it she cant forgive herself. And whats worse is that she self medicates, so the worse she feels for what she has done the more the going out and getting drunk.

But the big thing is she is finally starting to see the mess she caused. The pain, the hurt that never had to happen. She now regrets the affair, says it was the worse choice she has ever made in her life.

I think she is starting to see the light but with her MCL and sexual abuse she is a mess right now.

Thanks for being there CD.

Scott

Old 01-15-2006, 09:32 AM   #2
(male)

Falcon554 HB User
Re: Hey CD im divorced now!

bump one time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread