It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2006, 10:21 PM   #1
(male)

SoFarSoGood HB User
Splitup - fighting - Sex - Divorce - Sex

Me and my wife are seperating and she wants a divorce.Its been kinda like the movie wars of the roses the past month.Her reason for the divorce is my trusting her, and anger, not able to forget things from the past.

Shes too outgoing in my opinion to be married.I dont want to change her but just want her to realize that she is a mother and if she ever wants a husband thats standup she will have to change her ways.

Theres been a couple times where we would be talking and fighting, and she would break down and tell me how bad she wishes she could just take me right now right there, but she cant.She doesnt want to fall back into me and live the way weve been living with the fights and unhappiness.

Last night we stayed up all night talking about things other than our relationship and just talked like friends.We were drinking and we both got a little emotional.We started off with a big hard hug and then a peck.That ended up being a make out, and the BAM! Sex on the couch for 2 hours!

We both havent had sex in over month, and there was so much pressure that was lifted.She wanted me to hold her to sleep that night.We werent so drunk that we didnt realize what was going on.Now she feels guilty for doing it given the fact that were going through a divorce.She still flirts with me after that.

Is this because shes just horny and using me as a peice of meat, or is she doing this out of love?Are we wrong to be have sex after a split up/ divorce?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2006, 08:11 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

JBravo223 HB User
Re: Splitup - fighting - Sex - Divorce - Sex

What are your reasons for sleeping with her? chances are she has the same reasons you do

Old 09-28-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
(male)

SoFarSoGood HB User

Honestly I missed the touch of a woman.That might sound weak, but just the comfort and her being completley all about me at that moment.I mean I was horny of course but it wasnt just about the sex.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

keepsgoin HB User

What I hear is that she still loves you but she doesn't love the fighting and knows that if you two get back together you will keep on fighting and she doesn't want that anymore. You two were drinking and took away the inhibitions so that's why she gave in against her better judgment. I really don't find this odd...divorce is an emotional rollercoaster. You two will probably even continue to have sex even after you get divorced if y'all get together and talk and drink still.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
(female)

Iwant2quit HB User

I can say I know how you feel. I do the same thing with my man. I love him and when we are fighting talking about divorce (we aren't married but have been together for 17 years). I want his attention and I want him to remember me in a good way (not the fighting way). I crave sex more when we are talking about breaking up and all that. I think the reason is I want him to remember me in a good way not a bad way. I want him to enjoy me, my body etc. I hope you get my point. I love him, but I HATE HIS WAYS. Today I am confused and I will post enventually what is going on. She is really in love with you and probably wishes you would GIVE INTO HER!! I know me right now and like I said I am going through the sae thing. She wants you to adore her and to take her to the movies or whatever she is interested in. She is although tired of dealing with whatever the issue is.
Women will tell men how they feel and they tend to say "we are crazy, we are pms'ing, etc.") Women are very loyal to their men as long as they will TREAT US LIKE A WOMAN!" We don't want to stray and we want to LUST after our men! She is STILL LUSTING AFTER YOU! You should sit down and talk with her and ask her how she really feels and when she talks listen to her and don't get mad (even if you feel she is attacking you). She is probably telling you something she REALLY FEELS IS THE TRUTH BUT! Talk back to her and tell her what you feel! It takes 2 toscrew up!

Old 09-29-2006, 02:16 PM   #6
(male)

SoFarSoGood HB User

She told me last night that she wants a clean slate.She told me "You want the truth?, I want you, I crave you everytime I see you!I just dont want our past to come between us anymore like it always has."

So basically she wants to divorce me with no intentions of getting back together or not getting back together.If we get along, we become friends, if it turns into something more than it does.Is what she basically told me.

She told me if she doesnt ever remarry me, then shes never getting married again.

Closed Thread