It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
(male)

ms1 HB Userms1 HB User
sex issue after divorce

deletedeletedeletedeletedeletedelete

Last edited by ms1; 08-24-2008 at 06:15 AM. Reason: delete

Old 08-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: sex issue after divorce

Ms1

What makes you think it is not physical? In my opinion, it could be both physical and psychological. Maybe you are somewhat stressed from overwork. Maybe you are not getting enough sleep, eating a poor diet, what do I know? Are you sure your health is ok, to begin with? It's quite strange that you can't climax even with masturbation. This makes me think there could be some physical connecton, you see?

Maybe it is also the novelty of this experience, although usually new experiences would make sex even more pleasurable and easier. Well, not always...

I can think of two things for you to try out:

First, abstain from sex (including masturbation) for a long while. I know this can be somewhat painful for you, but take it as a bitter remedy. I hope you can negotiate it with your girl-friend. In the meantime, get plenty of rest, invest in a healthful diet, take care of your body.

Second, when you begin again, start with "solo" and then only foreplay (difficult I know) until you are ready for the full range.

There is a third way: for conscience's sake, talk to a doctor.

Best of luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread