It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
(male)

ms1 HB Userms1 HB User
post divorce sexual issues

okay here's the deal. i have always had a great sexual appetite. i was with my wife for 15 years and married to her for 8 of them (half my life basically). we are now divorced recently divorced (i was the dumpee not the dumper) i didnt cheat and so i am fairly inexperienced with other partners. i have been dating the same girl for almost 6 months. we are in a stable committed relationship and i feel really good about it. i am very attracted to her and we enjoy "being" together (and being together too). my problem is that i have developed some problems either "maintaining" until climax or the inablility to climax. whenever i do finish it is quite labor intensive. luckily she is taken care of most every time so i don't feel super guilty but still rather frustrated. i am sure that it is not physical so i am not posting on the mens health side. any one else have this problem following a divorce or long term relationship break up? when does everything go back to normal. i love sex and i want to FINISH !! oh and this ocurrs when i am alone too not just with her. i have made an appt with a dr. I refuse to give up !!

Old 08-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: post divorce sexual issues -- *** ?!?!

Congrats on "moving on" and finding someone else special. I'm sure you feel good about that.

It may just be coincidence that this is happening after a divorce. How old are you? Do you take any meds regularly? BP meds and anti depressants are the most common meds associated with ED.

I would go to your GP and get your T level checked. And then, take the results to a Urologist. Do you get regular early AM erections? If not, then you have low T.

Search out some recent threads on this board and the men's board....This issue has been broadly discussed a lot lately.

Good luck,

Ex

Last edited by Executor; 08-23-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2008, 06:13 AM   #3
(male)

ms1 HB Userms1 HB User
Re: post divorce sexual issues -- *** ?!?!

im 31. high sex drive. high but controlled blood pressure... i take Diovan and yes to morning (and throughout the day) erections

Closed Thread