It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2008, 04:17 AM   #1
(male)

steelersfan1 HB User
*HELP* Is there a surviving divorce/seperation board (Father w/ kids)

I am beyound depressed....

My wife threw me out of the house yesterday...Long story. We should have never gotten married. Two beautiful kids later (6 year old awesome girl and 3 year old dads buddy), we are where we are.

I work full time at a major pharma company..work hard...wife doesn't have tow 'work'.

Had had my left TMJ joint and mandible replaced due to car accident. Was on pain meds for 7 years. Have been off via very slow wean (suboxone) for 7 months. Feel good, but with some residual anxiety so Dr. prescribed Klonopin. Wife has told me a few months ago that she was taking the kids and moving to NE pa (we live in SE pa). This week she 1. found out about the klonopin and 2. I left a bag of groceries in the car (perishable) and she flipt out. she has the most volitile temper of anyone I know. Called me a F'ing worthless idioit in front of the kids (she has this lovely habit of disparaging me in front of the kids).

It may be better that it is ending, but sitting in this crummy motel this am, I am empty and the only reason I don't check out of this life, is the ramifications it would have on my kids.

I am cashing out a 10K bound today to live on for a while, money that should have gone to building a future with my family.

I have my faults, don't get me wrong. I think I have untreated ADD. Dr. actually prescribed an ADD med a month ago. I took one tab, got scared of addiction and threw it down the toilet. My Dr. won't give me anymore.....Also called her on Friday and she refused to talk with my wife that day...said it would have to wait until Monday (today). We marraige is disinigrated, so little good that will do. I am tempted stop seeing this psychiatrist and start aknew (I've been on Prozac for 15 years and I don't think my wife accepts any reason to medicate).

Long story..quick answer neeeded.

Is there a board devoted to divorce.....specifically for Fathers (because I think they get the short end of things...kids mainly).

Any divorce mtgs in Phlladelphia area.

Thanks

SteelersFan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread