It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
(female)

phyllis33 HB User
trust

I have been married for 30 years and recently I discovered my husband cheated on me and he admitted it. He told me he is not into sexual relationship just yet but attracted to each other and he seek my permission to see her now and then. Of course i say no and he said he will pull out of this mess and stay with me. He claimed to love me but he enjoyed her company. He also said I am putting pressure on him all these years. We are operating our business together and this is also the fiction bet us. I lost all the trust in him and he find me unbearable, checking on him. I feel so upset and hurt by his affair but he argued it is not and he bare all out of guilt. How am I supposed to regain the trust that he need??How to overcome the broken heart ???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
trust em789 Relationship Health 13 04-23-2009 02:15 PM
Trust Issues from previous relationship affecting my marriage. worrier23 Relationship Health 4 05-30-2008 07:10 AM
Hellish situation concerning trust-desperate for advice dexer Relationship Health 34 09-04-2007 01:27 PM
It feels impossible for me to trust someone!! anonymouswreck Relationship Health 3 06-13-2007 08:54 AM
Trust...situational? jenna_250 Relationship Health 13 06-23-2006 06:05 PM