It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
(female)

krisk86 HB User
Need Advice PLEASE!!!

Me and My Husband have been married for 7.5 years we have two wonderful children together a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old... We have had our fair share of problems within our relationship but the ever lasting one seems to be money. I had an on the job injury a month or so ago I am getting workers comp but it is no where near what my checks would be if I were working we have always just worked through our problems together and let it go.

A couple of days ago when he came home from work he signed on to his face book account and I was standing behind him and there was a chat box opened to a woman whom he works with (mind u i have never had any reason to believe that anything was going on) but i was curious about what they had been talking about he wouldnt tell me nor would he let me see the messages so I kept bugging him he finally broke and told me that him and her had been having "inappropriate" conversations with each other I asked him to explain to me what he meant by "inappropriate" he said that she was having problems in her marriage where she thought her husband was cheating on her and that she wanted sex but didnt know if she wanted it with him because she didnt know who he had been messing with so they had talked about the possibility of the two of them "hooking up" to hear him tell me this was like a knife straight through my heart because he had admitted that had I not caught him they probably would have continued to talk and more then likely would have "hooked up". I asked him to leave and he did the next day he came back home to spend time with our children and begged me to give him another chance that they didnt do anything other then talk he knew it was wrong and when he seen her at work told her that they could no longer talk I caved in and was willing to give him another chance and then the phone rang it was her he did not try to hide it but it made me wonder if he really told her that or if he was just telling me that. He had two cell phones one his mother paid for and one that I paid for which was the one he was talking to her on which I took from him the day I made him leave! He keeps begging me to give him another chance to make things right but I dont know what to do I love him and wish we could work things out but I also believe that once the trust is gone the relationship might as well be over!

So any advice would be great this is just really a hard situation for me and I want to do whats best for me and more importantly my kids!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by krisk86; 03-30-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
(male)

slayer222 HB User
Re: Need Advice PLEASE!!!

Worked through a situation where my bipolar wife cheated on me several times only to have her cheat again 8 years later. The marriage ended in divorce with 3 kids aged 10, 12 and 14. Every situation is different. I divorced FOR the kids sake. Only you can answer what is best for you. Counseling is a good start and this may not be the right website for feedback. Trust is difficult to rebuild once broken. Now it feels as though he owes you.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
(male)

alan1961 HB User
Re: Need Advice PLEASE!!!

Everyone deserves a chance. If my wife had cheated on me as she probably is now I would still give her a chance. Marriage means marrage, If you love him then give him a chance as long as he goes to see a councillar with you. Love is deep sex or imagined sex is not worth throughing it all away for first time. I am not saying you should allow youself to be abused and it should be only one chance. lots of luck

Closed Thread