It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
(female)

cchavez HB User
Unhappy no idea what to do, help!!!!

Ive been in a relationship with my partner(we have a 2 yr old)for almost 5 yrs now. a yr and half ago i kicked him out cuz things were so ugly between us that i knew space was the only hope for our reationship. he did not take this well at all, he didnt understand it and wanted us to stay together! long story short, about 9 mo later i realized that i wanted to try to get him back and spend the rest of my life with him. he on the other hand had been seeing other women the whole time and said that he wanted to continue to see what was out there. he said that i should wait for him like he did for me! at this point its been a yr 8 mo and he is still seeing other women. we spend every chance we can together,though and he does special things for me that he doesnt do for them. i feel that hes only involved with them for sex and that he would never take it any farther but i have no idea! i feel that if i continue to spend time with him and allow him to also spend time with others that he is never gonna choose one over the other. on the other hand i feel that i should spend every chance i get with him and continue to remind him why he fell in love with me to begin with. its so hard to know im sharing him with others even if he does only want them for sex(by the way, our sex life is amazing)i am super confused!!! do i fight for him and give him my time(have his cake and eat it too) or do i remove myself from his life and make him choose the bach life or give it up for me? please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread