It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
(male)

ryan roland HB User
Is this normal

My girlfriend was sexually abused by her brother from 13 to 16. Parents didn't believe it. She ran away. Never got help, said she worked through it all. She's now 34 im 44. We dated 4 mos. She said i was uncaring w/words and broke up. Took 4 mos. To get her back. She moved in, and i was board w/in 2 mos. She moved out in 1 yr. I was happy we stayed friends 4 four mos. Then she cut all communication, and now i want her back so much i cant c straight. Letters, texts , asked her t marry me in person. She said t leave her b. 1st break up she told me if i let her b she would never gone back. She says she's not dating, her mom says same. What can i do t get another chance? Being abused has prepared her to build walls i cannot get through, help!!!! I'm going crazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
(female)

dceast HB User
Re: Is this normal

How old are you, seriously? Leave this poor woman alone and at 44 you should be able to realize the only reason you want her is b/c she doesn't want you. Move on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread