It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
(female)

CKSBIGGESTFAN HB User
Unhappy To go on with my life or try and fix things

Why is it so hard to be heard? Why is it that it hurts so much? My husband and I have been together for 7 years and married 5. We fight constintly about money, life in general, about stupid stuff. Things a normal married couple will fight about. Now, he is tired of it. He wants out, but wants to stay together through the end of the year. I love him with all my heart. I moved 150 miles away from my family and friends to be with him. I can't see myself being with anyone else. I have 2 older childern that think of him as dad. We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter together. I wasn't going to have anymore kids before we got together. Then I fell in love with him and wanted on of our own. Our daughter looks just like him. She has his brown eyes and my blonde hair. How can I look at her and see her dad and not be sad? Knowing that I still love him and he gave up on me. He gave up on us. He thinks that if he gets rid of me that he won't have anything to worry about. He doesn't think that he will still have the same bills that he will have to pay me child support for our daughter and that he will have to see me when he picks her up. I asked him today what he wanted to do. He asked if I was that ready to give up. No, I am not ready to give up, but I am not going to sit here and hope that he changes his mind. If this is what he wants I should just find an apartment for me and the kids and move out. I can't afford our house or my car payment with just my job. I should just take back the truck that he drives, because it is paid for and in my name. But..... it hurts to think that. It hurts to even think of him seeing someone else when he gets to that point. I can't talk to him, because he won't listen. He sayes he can't be with me, but yet he can't be without me. I just want things back to the way they were. He doesn't hug me anymore or joke around with me like he use to. It is like that Carrie Underwood song "Remind Me". I feel like our problems are normal. That I married him for better or worse. This is the worst. Why give up? Isn't that taking the easy way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread