It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

nataliagershom HB User
i run from my husband what do you think about this?

hi everyone,don't know how to start a guess from the bigining.4 years ago i'v got married,was beautiful,i was really happy i respected my husband he respected me,we vacationed a lot everywere was great....the truth is that i was doing everything he wanted me to do,bring his food in bed,water go to the groceries when he said,do my nails if he said hair and so on.after a year and half he asked me to go and work with him,he has his own buisness so happilly i accepted like always but slowly his attitude towords me was changing,he was expecting more and more from me to do all his work and my home too.starting with thise year he became very agresive ,was telling me what time to go to sleap when to wake up,what to do when to wash my hair,do my nails.he was acusing me that i don't do anything,i think only about me ,i'm stupide and a lot of bad words,ugly words.he even started to abuse me phisicly,pulled me by my hair, pushing me ,throughing things to me,i was really scare.he was sleeping with the gun under the pillow ,all knight was not sleeping saing thet somebody might come do something to me,was telling me not to talk to naighbors or anybody i don't know.i was really scared i told him that he needs to see a doctor ,he started to yell at me that i'm seak not him and he will distroy my beautiful face if i say something like that again.so at that time i thought about running was really hard because we were together 27/7 he did not let me go anywere by myself.but i did it when i've got in my country where i was born i called him and explaind why i did that,he started to acuse me of everything that i never even heard in my life and called me prostitute,and i just wanted the greencard.he does not understand that if i don't come to usa in a year my greencard is not good.to come home to usa i'm scared of him.now i'm really confused i sufer so much.what can i do?i can't concetrate at anything i do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: i run from my husband what do you think about this?

first off protect yourself and get with friends or family where you're safe. next step talk to a lawyer and find out what your options are

Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

nataliagershom HB User

thank's!!!!!!!!!i'm safe right now.i'm in my birth country.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

Please do not return to your husband, he is an ABUSER and your life is not safe with him. If you return to him, you will probably be dead in a very short time.

See a lawyer NOW, divorce him, remain in your own country for safety. You deserve to live a life free of fear and possible death.

Do not allow him to abuse you until you have no self-worth.

The following user gives a hug of support to Misty800:
nataliagershom (01-15-2012)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misty800 For This Useful Post:
Jetatai (01-26-2012), nataliagershom (01-15-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

nataliagershom HB User

thank you very much.sometime i think that should've stay and take everything but honestly i was so scared,and everything heppend so fast that really i was thinking that is normal to leave like that.now i see that i was abused i was not thinking about that then.to get a lawer i can't i come in my country with nothing a shirt and jeans,just found a job but my salary is little.i have a banking account in usa,basiclly together he changed my password i can't access it.but i feel much better i'm not scared to come home,nobody is yelling at me.thank you for the advice.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

BelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB User

You did the right thing by leaving..he may have killed you if you stayed much longer.

You did everything possible to make your marriage happy and he turned into a control freak who abused you.

Please stay gone from him because he won't change.

(((Bug Hugs)))

Stay safe.

~Belle~

The following user gives a hug of support to BelleoftheSouth:
nataliagershom (03-22-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to BelleoftheSouth For This Useful Post:
nataliagershom (03-22-2012)
Old 03-22-2012, 12:52 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

nataliagershom HB User

thank you very much for making me feeling that is not my falt in all thise,sometimes really i think maybe i've should be more tolerante,he is my husband.but people like you open my eyes and i realise that abuse and feare is not normal in a marriege.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
(female)

KeepMeInMind HB User

No, it is not! You should feel safe with him, not the other way around! When you realize you no longer feel like yourself, and are wondering how on earth you go this way, don't walk. RUN.

Closed Thread