It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
(female)

allyjones88 HB User
Angry Going Through A Difficult Night

Last night before going to sleep my husband told me that he wanted to get a divorce. This news left me very disturbed. We had gotten into a silly argument but it turned serious when he hit me. Afterwards, he told me that it was my fault for hitting him back and calling him a Hoe. Granted, I apologized for calling him outside of his name. When he hit me and held onto me I scratched him. It all happened so fast and he hates me now. Absolutely treats me with no respect. called me vile names. And my heart is truly hurting. We were close recently and I feel that he throws divorce in my face instead of actually trying to solve the problem. He has gone to sleep angry at me while I've been staying up crying my eyes out. Furthermore, he doesn't want to talk to me or be near me. And just earlier today, hours earlier was saying sweet things to me. I am hurt and don't know if I should give up and move on or just put my efforts into working on my marriage. I am young (23) so I need advice. It feels like the situation was blown out of proportion but if he wants a divorce, what choice do I have?

If this ends in divorce I would be very unhappy. I love him so much and feel that we are meant for eachother. This is a bump in the road but help me understand what's going on here. Am I in denial?

P.S. he has said this before and apologized asking me not to bring it up. how to know if he still wants me and is angry or if he is really through with me & hates me

Last edited by Administrator; 04-11-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
(female)

Lovegsd HB User
Re: Going Through A Difficult Night

Sorry you are going through this. I strongly suggest that you get yourself into counseling and perhaps after you do that you could go to couples counseling. Good luck and take care.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
(female)

Jaye66 HB UserJaye66 HB UserJaye66 HB User
Re: Going Through A Difficult Night

First of all, your husband should NOT be hitting you! I would be concerned that he would hebwould do it again. If you want to make it work, I think counseling is a good idea. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Please don't let him get away with ABUSE!

Closed Thread