It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
(female)

missnikki HB User
Question Nothing seems to be getting better.. how can he not care?

ive been divorced for almost 3 months, my ex husband and i have been separated for 3 years. we were married for 8 years. we have a beautiful 6 year old daughter that has handled everything so well.. my ex husband has a new girlfriend, she has a daughter as well, thing is, he doesnt want to spend ANY time at all with his own daughter and is spending all of his time and money with his new girlfriends kid. he tells everyone in his family and all of his friends that he is coming to see her and paying like he is supposed to but its just a front, he has only seen her 5 times since october. the only reason he saw her in october is because she was hospitalized for 2 weeks and diagnosed with a brain tumor that causes severe seizures. he came for 30 minutes then left and we didnt see him again for a month and a half. she is very sick and has been in the hospital4 times since october and the last time she went in the hospital he stopped by for 30 minutes and sat in the chair and watched swamp people then announced to my daughter he had to go meet his girlfriend and her little girl to go to the beach. how can he hurt her like that?? what did our 6 year old do to deserve him doing her like that?? and on top of that, he had my vehicle repossessed because there was a court order in place stating he had to make the payments and he didnt. he (by court order) owes me a vehicle and hasnt gotten me one yet which leaves me with no income if he decides not to pay. im so lost and hurt.. i feel like he has abandoned her and me and we are on the verge of losing everything.. i think i just need a friend

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
children, depresion, divorce, pain