It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
(female)

ashb1123 HB User
my husband wants a divorce after 6 years.... help idk what to do

I am 24 years old. My husband and I have been married 3 years and together for 3 years before that.... two weeks ago wednesday he told me IM DONE IM NOT HAPPY AND IM NEVER GOING TO BE HAPPY... i said why HES LIKE YOUVE BEEN HOLDING ME BACK AND YOU HAVE NO TRUST IN ME, CLEANING HAS WENT DOWN HILL, IM NEGATIVE, AND I ALWAYS THINK THE WORST. i said let me work on it i can change, i will go to a counselor and get some help.... HES LIKE OKAY LETS WORK ON IT AND FIX IT. the next day thursday i started going to the counselor to change and figure out things... and he went to the bar and then to a sit down restruant and got home at 4:30am with a co worker (whose a single female my age), then he went out again saturday night went to the bar and restruant after work with same female coworker and got home at 5 am. then the next week wednesday thursday and friday went to the bar and restruant with same co worker got home at 4:30-5am. then saturday night he rented a movie from redbox and came home at 3:30am and i asked who and what were you doing, he said i was hanging out with the female coworker and others and never mentioned about renting a movie... that night he came home it all happened.... He told me in done im not happy and were never going to be happy. im done, i said do you want to work on us and save us and he said no im done. im not happy you dont trust me and you will never trust me.... so i left in a emotional wreck told him ill give you a week of space to hopefully change and yesterday he told me when you get home we will go over seperating things, and figuring out things... im going to be staying there until september and he told me we can still sleep in the same bed just no cuddling and we can still hangout and eat lunch togheter and watching tv together. then he mentioned how we dont need a lawyer and i said how do you know he said bc i talked to one of my coworkers whose going throw a divorce after 20 years and his manager whose been divorced for a while and said they told him things.... and the weird things was monday the first day i was gone he texted me wheres my ring, weres your 2 necklaces, and were stuff is and i asked him why he said bc people warned me youll start taking stuff.... please i need help idk what to do!!!! I want to try to save us and be together... I love him so much...

so i feel like he asked me to figure out my trust issue now that i figured out my trust issues and things from the counselor he doesnt care that i know how to fix things....

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!!!

Last edited by ashb1123; 07-15-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: add more

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: my husband wants a divorce after 6 years.... help idk what to do

I'm sorry you are going through this. It sounds like your husband has the problem!!!! Its not you its him!!!!He wants to go out and act like hes single...Sounds like he might also have a thing for his female co worker..You must realize whats going on.....

The Following User Says Thank You to gardenandcats For This Useful Post:
ashb1123 (07-16-2012)
Closed Thread