It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
(female)

Leeda HB User
My husband wants divorce

My husband and I have been together for 9 years and have two kids (2 and 4 years old). After having my first child, I stayed at home for 1 year but wanted to go back to school. My husband told me to stay at home for one more year and promised in return no more kids. So I accepted his idea. But I got pregnant and there was no other option but to have my second child. Anyway, between the kids and his promises and delaying my school, I ended up staying at home for five years. Now I want to go back to school this fall. He says if I go to school, he wont support me. I think, he just doesn't want me to go and get higher education. So I decided to carry on with my school plans. But the problem right now is not getting divorce so but the kids. He wants to have the kids every other week. I can not agree with that since my oldest would be starting preschool and it will hard on her to go to two different schools. My school is 200km apart from where my husband lives. I keep thinking about what to do to keep everyone happy but no matter what I do, I will hurt someone.
Before we got married, he promised that would fully support with my school. But now he says if I wait one more year, he would support me. I am not sure if he is telling the truth.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

miss345 HB User
Re: My husband wants divorce

Hi Leeda...I read your post and found myself wondering how much you love your husband...I know for a fact that I would never leave mine under these circumstances...You have two small children to take care of...Why not wait until they grow up a bit as they also need you...You talk about whatever you do you will hurt someone, have you ever thought that the worst hurt will come to your children...

Good luck and choose wisely...Take care...ILD...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User
Re: My husband wants divorce

I don't get it. He wants to divorce you because you don't want to wait a year before going to school? You have a right to go to school now if you want. If he's worried about the kids then both of you should sit down and come up with a plan or something. But I don't think divorce is the way to go if the problem is so minor.

Closed Thread