It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 AM   #1
(female)

dogcito HB Userdogcito HB User
Doing a runner from marriage. Anyone done it?

Hi
I live in Spain and I want to divorce my husband. I have no work (crisis). Frankly I married a person with no prospects in Europe really. It was a mistake as I have ended up paying for almost everything, and yes i know money is not everything in life, but I'm tired of paying for everything and it means I'm not doing a lot of things I want now. Re: UK friends when you've not enough money to do the things your friends like the relationships start to disintegrate

I own a property in the Uk and I have no family, no pension etc. I dont want him to have any of it because he's paid nothing on the upkeep. Apart from that as a result I an huge debt trying to sort the relationship. I've developed a drink problem. I go to A.A. My problem is not helped by living with someone I don't want.
Due to the fact I've little money, I cant pay for legal advice .So I went to the police station. In this country you cannot put someone on the street even if you dont want to live with them unless you are being beaten up and there's proof even though my name is on the rental contract etc. He could leave but a) He doesn't want to stop the relationship B) He is out of work.C) He wont beat me up.So the only way I can get away is to disappear! The police say it's not illegal for me to get on plane.

Problem is I was a teacher but the stress killed me almost. Changing career is difficult. the only place.
It looks like I will have to continue living with someone I dont want to and pay for them until I can develop an escape route.

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU'VE BEEN OR ARE IN THIS SITUATION. ITS MAKING ME VERY DEPRESSED!

lOVE TO YOU ALL OUT THERE WITH PROBLEMS.

Last edited by Administrator; 08-10-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread