It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
(female)

luvergirl06 HB User
Unhappy in my Marriage

So I've been married for two years already been together for four. I'm no longer happy with my marriage! I've caught my husband talking to his ex girlfriend twice in the past and looking to reconnect with her recently via facebook! There is a huge age difference 13 yrs to be exact! I'm younger than him so you would figure he would be more mature! He doesn't really take me on dates or want to spend alone time with me! We don't sleep in the same bed anymore! I can honestly say that we got married for the wrong reason! A week prior to our marriage, I had found him sending provocative messages to his ex. It broke my heart at the time because I loved him alot. I forgave him and the marriage date came. He was doing good up until a year later. He started texting her again saying his missed and loved her! After the second incident I started to fall out of love with him! We do have two daughters together close in age not over the ages of five. I know its bad to stay together for the kids but I really don't know what else to do! I am a stay at home mom!!! any advice is appreciated! I'm lost and confused!

Old 09-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
(female)

jessicaknofler HB User
Re: Unhappy in my Marriage

definately time for counseling to see if the marriage is salvageable.but personally,if he cheated on me twice with his ex,then hes not over her,and i'd kick him to the curb,kids or no kids

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread